Madrona Panther Partners, the PTSA of Madrona Elementary
Building a strong school community
The PTSA's mission is to serve every student. We provide fundraising and volunteer support for our school, helping to fund numerous academic and enrichment programs and activities, as well as hosting community building events. We welcome your involvement - come join us at our next meeting!
Join the PTSA Board
We have several PTSA Board positions open for this year. Please let us know if you are interested in taking on a leadership role or getting more involved or know of someone who is. All are welcome!
- Fundraising: looking for a team (3-4 people-sound about right, Megan?) to plan fundraising for the year and manage fundraising events.
- Outreach: two (or more) people to work together to cultivate community and bring the Madrona community together.
- Volunteer Coordinator: work with teachers, PTSA event planners, and the front office to cultivate and place volunteers throughout the year.
- Science Fair coordinator: to organize and run the Science Fair in the Spring. I'll help you, it is very fun.
- Head up or Join a Mini-Committee to organize various events. Check out the Volunteer opportunities!
Contact Sharon Safarik at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more information.
PTSA Board Members
Featuring our panther from the Henry Mural, sales of these mugs help fund Arts Programming at Madrona. On sale at the Hi-Spot (and at school events) for only $12!