The Madrona Panther Partners PTSA is a 501c3 and fully funded by your support. We have amazing plans for the 2017/2018 school year to increase our academic success, build our music and arts program and create community among our parents, teachers, staff and students.
Madrona Elementary PTSA supports the school through a variety of initiatives including but not limited to: Arts programming, Family events like Multi-Cultural Night, Back to School BBQ, and Bingo Night, School Nurse fund, Field Trips, PTSA Meetings, SBAC Breakfast for 3rd through 5th Graders and their families, Teacher Grants for classroom supplies, Field Day, and Yearbooks.
How are these initiatives funded? There are several ways to donate to the PTSA in support of academic and enrichment programs at Madrona Elementary:
- Jog-A-Thon: October 20, 2017: https://www.madronaptsa.org/
- Playground Project: We still need to raise $50,000 of the total $300,000 total cost: ttps://www.madronaptsa.org/playground-project/
- eScrip: When you sign up for eScrip, participating business partners contribute a percentage of your grocery loyalty cards (such as Safeway), credit card, and debit/ATM card purchases to Madrona Elementary. This is a great way to continually donate to the Madrona Elementary PTSA through your regular shopping at no extra cost to you. Sign up here
- Amazon.com: Before you go to Amazon.com to do your online shopping, go to smile.amazon.com and enter Madrona Elementary. Once you select our school, purchases made through smile.amazon.com will automatically give back to the PTSA.
- Community partners: The PTSA works with many community organizations to support our school, including the Deltas, Swedish Hospital, the NAACP, the Madrona Community Council, and B.O.O.M. (Business Owners of Madrona). With donations and gifts-in-kind, these groups work to help our students and staff through the PTSA.
- Grants: When appropriate, the PTSA applies for grants or gifts to fund specific programs at the school. The PTSA ensures that the target grant is in line with the school priorities set by the principal and the Building Leadership Team. In the past we have received gifts and grants to support our 5th grade Islandwood trip, the school health fund, the learning garden and healthy snacks for our after school programming.
- Annual Ask Campaign & School & Community Events - see our Event Calendar for details
- If you are interested in helping with fundraising in any capacity, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator email@example.com